SPRING SHOE GUIDE
A TOTAL WEAKNESS OF MINE!
Can never have enough espadrilles, wedges, slides – not to mention sneakers! Quality & comfort are key!
- SANNIBEL PLATFORM SANDAL – The perfect flattering nude wedge! You know I can’t get enough of these lately!
- GREECE SLIDE – I love them so much that I picked up the wedge as well! Sooo similar to the Hermes sandal that I’ve been eyeing for years!
- BURCH MILLER – Extremely versatile, super comfortable, and flattering!
- MARMONT T-STRAP – The perfect statement shoe!
- ACE SNEAKER – An investment that will last for years.
- TB THIN FLIP FLOP – Great option under $50
- GLYN ESPADRILLE – While quite high, the sole makes quite easy to walk in. Seem to always be the shoe of the summer! (Flat Version HERE)
- YARO ANKLE STRAP SANDAL – Purchased these last year, but soo good they are back for more! Great transition from day to night.
- APL TECHLOOM – Ideal every day sneaker but still stylish enough to style with jeans or shorts!
- LAURNA MULE – Classic Summer White Loafer